User talk:Long Tom
- 1 I made you an admin.
- 2 About the Sandra And Woo review + viki fox + ozzy and milly.
- 3 You done with Eerie cuties?
- 4 Need a reply
- 5 Yo Tom. I want "bridges"
- 6 Removing Dume?
- 7 So you're just shoving giant pictures in the center of every article?
- 8 Vandalism
- 9 please stop adding tags on the index page to comics that don't require them.
- 10 Only 5 New Reviews on the Front Page
- 11 Open problem reports
- 12 Guildcrn is back and vandalizing as usual
I made you an admin.
- Hope that's cool oddguy 09:44, 5 July 2013 (UTC)
About the Sandra And Woo review + viki fox + ozzy and milly.
- Sandra & Woo- It seems the creator reported the images you uploaded to imgur to have them deleted... I can't prove this, but none of out other imgur content has ever been deleted and the maker of this comic has a history of being butthurt about the review. But it's just in time because on this wiki we have to upload directly. So do me a favor and upload all the pictures of that review to the wiki when you see this. I'll handle the rest... By the way, wanna link to her site directly to see how long until she redirects our traffic again? Just to piss her off some more.
- Vikki Fox + Ozzy & Milly- I am moving those reviews out of the main listing and into our article section. Sorry, but when people see these comics in the bad comics list they think we think these are bad webcomics, and since O&M is renowned for being a good comic it discredits us... at least in the eyes of those who do not bother to actually read it, which I suspect is most people. So I am not going to delete them but I am going to make a section for good webcomic reviews in the article section. Hope you're okay with that...oddguy 15:21, 6 July 2013 (UTC)
You done with Eerie cuties?
Tell me when you finish it so U can post about it.oddguy 08:08, 26 August 2013 (UTC)
Need a reply
- Yo, I sent you a PM on the forum. Did you see it? I need to know your answer about that. oddguy 18:07, 23 June 2014 (UTC)
Yo Tom. I want "bridges"
- I called dibs on it like a year ago. oddguy 19:13, 1 September 2014 (UTC)
- The guy who made Dume emailed us and asked nicely if we can delete the review. He said he made the comic long ago and just wants to move on. Honestly, the comic is THAT bad... what do you think? I don't mind deleting it but it's your review so I don't wanna do it before I know how you feel about it. oddguy 14:09, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
So you're just shoving giant pictures in the center of every article?
- Can you not resize them so that it doesn't look like shit? Why are you even taking entire pages? Just cut out the important part. None of these are interesting or funny. oddguy 08:34, 17 November 2014 (UTC)
Hey, the page is getting hammered with vandalism and you and Oddguy don't seem to be acting fast enough. Any chance you feel like making an admin out of any other user? If so, I'll gladly help you on cleanup duties. DentsAndDings (talk) 02:34, 3 February 2015 (UTC)
- If there is nothing in the review that could get someone fired if their boss saw them looking at it then it doesn't need the nsfw tag. Also, in what way is Sandra and Woo disgusting? oddguy 23:30, 14 March 2015 (UTC)
Only 5 New Reviews on the Front Page
- Was wondering why you cut the new reviews down from the most recent 10 to only 5 reviews. Seems like an arbitrary change in things. Not irritated, just curious. Izzus (talk) 01:08, 29 August 2016 (UTC)
Open problem reports
Hi Long Tom,
Seeing that you're one of the active admins at this wiki, I was wondering if you could take a look at some of the open problem reports reported by users of this wiki. Currently 26 issues have been reported concerning content on this page, and the oldest reports date back to 2014 (!). There's admin-oriented documentation about this feature at Help:Resolving a problem (and user-oriented docs can be found at Help:Reporting a problem, but based on the current list of problems, I'd say users don't have a problem clicking on the "report a problem" tab/link on content pages). Please let me or another ShoutWiki staff member know if you need any help with this or if the community wishes to have the ProblemReports extension disabled for this site.
- Even though it's not my work; I gave these a look. Then I sorted them out:
- Hate mail: 71, 76, 77, 78, 79, 199, 204, 212, 225, 247, 250, 256.
- Already fixed problems: 154, 156, 185, 213, 214, 215, 266.
- Other: 74, 153, 184, 186, 201, 217, 264.
Could you add "Floraverse" to the index?