User:Lt. Art Major
What people have to say about Lt. Art Major
This wiki is complete trash, admit it. -HaterofBadWebcomicsWiki, vandalized my user page to tell me this.
One of the resident wikispergs got pissy because nobody asked to create the article when their forum was down or broken. lol calm down, nothing I could do about it. -D.Va, from Kiwi Farms, conflated my request to not use wikipedia style references with my request to discuss this review with the rest of the users. In other news, she can't figure out how to use a forum and I got called a sperg by a Kiwi Farms user who named herself after an Overwatch character.
It's like his Tourette's is complaining about things his average audience already dislikes so he'll look cool Stop it get some help -Mashed Potatoes, from EDF2(3?), talking about how cool I think I am because I write webcomic reviews. This was about the original version of the NeoKosmos review, and, I mean, come on. If you thought that was a serious review, then it might be you, it's probably me, but someone's a hack.
A previous editor was dumping all his (uneducated and shitty) opinions here, so I removed it. -Captain sandwitch; After two years, I finally got someone. It was all worth it in the end.
Things I did
- IDK Comics - Gag-a-day webcomic that the writer used to vent about his depression. Didn't do anything fun with his ideas.
- Band vs. Band - A story that degenerates into a not story about two bands that don't fight each other. The author sacrifices cool ideas for wish fulfillment.
- Computer Love - Bizarre in a way that is non-descriptive and dull. This is the only review I've written on this site that I like.
- Oh Joy Sex Toy - A joint review that I added pictures to. I found out that the writer quit his job as a computer guy to shill for sex toys.
- Everyday Feminism - This review was written because I just got out of the previous review and wanted to write about something similar. There is not much to review in an anthology webcomic series, especially when there are so many different authors, so you can't really write the review for anyone. Possibly my most creatively deprived entry.
- Neokosmos - This review is bad, but also special to me because it's the first thing I've ever made that received any serious backlash. You can read it the way it was originally meant to be read [here]. My original intentions for this review was to make it nigh unreadable, with strings of text inside pockets of foldable pockets. This was to emulate the collapsing text used in the webcomic, and also how incomprehensible the comic is anyway. I got really tired of writing it so I cut it back and only used it in a few places. The few places I used it ended up getting cut by a mod (along with a few jokes) which is why it reads as gaunty as it does. I couldn't do lampooning "literally homestuck and steven universe at the same time" any justice so it just is that. I've thought about redoing the whole review again to match my original intentions but I'm not George Lucas and two bad reviews aren't going to kill me.
- Girl Genius - There it is. It's maybe five years late but there it is.
- Bad Webcomics Wiki: The Webcomic - Writing now.
|Original review author:||Lt. Art Major|
|Webcomic name:||The Bad Webcomics Wiki: The Webcomic|
|Author:||Standalonecomplexity9 aka Shan, and various people he hired online.|
|Start Date:||Jan 1, 2017|
|End Date:||Technically on hiatus|
|Summary:||Someone who doesn't really associate with the wiki or forum makes a webcomic about us.|
TBWW:TW started, as most non-article projects on the forum, as an inside joke. Every once in a while, someone would bring it up in a thread, and it would be really funny. One very brave man named Shan decided to actually make the webcomic and it's not very good.
I have no idea who the artist is. It was supposed to be a forum member who is very good at drawing but she got cut at the last second. When credited it's usually someone different, and someone hired from a website called backpages, which doesn't exist anymore. Here's an idea, why not get BWW people to make the BWW webcomic instead of someone from the internet.
It's not good.
Shan is an interesting person.