User:Lt. Art Major
From The Bad Webcomics WikiJump to navigationJump to search
What people have to say about Lt. Art Major
Things I did
- IDK Comics - Gag-a-day webcomic that the writer used to vent about his depression. Didn't do anything fun with his ideas.
- Band vs. Band - A story that degenerates into a not story about two bands that don't fight each other. The author sacrifices cool ideas for wish fulfillment.
- Computer Love - Bizarre in a way that is non-descriptive and dull. This is the only review I've written on this site that I like.
- Oh Joy Sex Toy - A joint review that I added pictures to. I found out that the writer quit his job as a computer guy to shill for sex toys.
- Everyday Feminism - This review was written because I just got out of the previous review and wanted to write about something similar. There is not much to review in an anthology webcomic series, especially when there are so many different authors, so you can't really write the review for anyone. Possibly my most creatively deprived entry.
- Neokosmos - This review is bad, but also special to me because it's the first thing I've ever made that received any serious backlash. You can read it the way it was originally meant to be read [here]. My original intentions for this review was to make it nigh unreadable, with strings of text inside pockets of foldable pockets. This was to emulate the collapsing text used in the webcomic, and also how incomprehensible the comic is anyway. I got really tired of writing it so I cut it back and only used it in a few places. The few places I used it ended up getting cut by a mod (along with a few jokes) which is why it reads as gaunty as it does. I couldn't do lampooning "literally homestuck and steven universe at the same time" any justice so it just is that. I've thought about redoing the whole review again to match my original intentions but I'm not George Lucas and two bad reviews aren't going to kill me.
- Girl Genius - There it is. It's maybe five years late but there it is.