im a new member and im looking for something to review, anyone know any bizare ones that havent been reviewed yet?
- Check the forum bruv. oddguy 09:00, 28 April 2014 (UTC)
There's a user tearing around this wiki basically breaking everything in sight right now, including LOTS of pagemove vandalism. I ran into one of his edits, but I couldn't fix it because the article had previously contained links to blacklisted sites, even though they were linked for legitimate reasons. Hopefully you guys can fix this? I dunno what to do. It's this guy. Jedibob5 (talk) 07:37, 30 January 2015 (UTC)
Your wiki is actually a great place to find funny, interesting and more generally entertaining comics. Which means the whole concept of "bad webcomics" is a complete failure, of course. But thank you nonetheless!
- Imagine being so sheepishly contrary that you go to the trouble of signing up for a website you clearly dislike, just to post messages like this. --LGX (talk) 22:00, 3 November 2017 (UTC)
- Nice try, but it's really funny, on a website where every single page is written by a poor sucker who hates some webcomic for a reason only he can apprehend. That's really a lot of trouble, compared to the creation of a login/password, which takes abot 10 seconds. Nice try, though...
- We have a thread on the forum where you can post all about it. https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/badwebcomicswikiforum/comics-that-bww-has-reviewed-that-you-like-t640.html Izzus (talk)
- > For a reason only they can apprehend